9:21 AM




1. DIY Dip-dyed Jeans 
4. White Crop Top 
(עב×Øי×Ŗ בהוף הדף) 

Here's a short list of a few of the things that I have been dreaming about lately:

My friend dip dyed her jeans last year and I saw them in her closet a few days ago and got really jealous! Therefore I decided I am going to attempt to do it myself.  Next week I'm going thrift a pair a dark jeans and dip them in a bucket of bleach, and don't worry, all this will be documented for the blog so tune in! 
Next is these pair of Jeffery Campbell floating sandals (I also love the name floating sandals:)).  I have been looking for a pair of flatform shoes for forever, just because I like to be a few inches taller - without looking like I'm dressing up or trying too hard.  Surfing on the Jeffery Campbell website, I came upon these sandals and fell in love - they are so casual/hippie/cool.  
Kimonos are just so cool.  I've been wanting one for forever, and this one in a white crochet from Topshop is perfect. 
A white crop top is a must in every closet in my opinion - perfect with a pair of jeans or even over a dress.  
Finally, a suede fringe bag.  I found one at Zara a few months ago and didn't get it because it was expensive and I didn't feel like paying for it... and of course I've been thinking about it ever since! The one above is the bucket back version of the one I saw last month.  Still really cute, maybe I'll get it this time:)


 :זו ×Øשימה קצ×Øה של כמה פ×Øיטים שבזמן האח×Øון  ×× ×™ חולמ×Ŗ עליהם

בשנה שעב×Øה חב×Øה שלי צבעה א×Ŗ הג'×™× ×” ×©×œ×” בלבן, כש×Øאי×Ŗי או×Ŗם בא×Øון שלה קנא×Ŗי והחלט×Ŗי שאנהה להכין או×Ŗם בעצמי. בשבוע הבא אקח זוג ג'×™× ×” כהים ואטבול או×Ŗם בדלי עם אקונומיקה -  ××œ ×Ŗדאגו הכל י×Ŗועד לבלוג:)
  ×”פ×Øיט הבא הוא זוג הנדלים מהמעצב ג'פ×Øי קמבל. הם נק×Øאים ×‘אנגלי×Ŗ ×”נדלים צפים. שם חמוד ביו×Ŗ×Ø! ה×Øבה זמן אני מחפש×Ŗ זוג הנדלי פלטפו×Øמה שטוחו×Ŗ, כיוון שאני אוהב×Ŗ א×Ŗ הגובה בלי לה×Øאו×Ŗ אלגנטי×Ŗ מדי
הפ×Øיט השלישי הוא קימונו לבן ×”×Øוג מטופשופ שנ×Øאה כמו הווד×Ø -למה קימונו?  ×›×™ הש×Øוולים מ×Ŗ×Øחבים בהוף. זה נו×Ŗן מ×Øאה שנטי ומגניב
הבא ב×Ŗו×Ø ×—×•×œ×¦×Ŗ בטן  ×œ×‘× ×” שלדע×Ŗי חובה בכל א×Øון - מושלם עם ×’'×™× ×” ×’בוה או אפילו מעל שמלה 
לבהוף ×Ŗיק ז'מה עם פ×Øנזים, לפני כמה חודשים × ×Ŗקל×Ŗי ב×Ŗיק מהמם כזה בז×Øה ולא קני×Ŗי כי 
ה×Ŗקמצנ×Ŗי .... וב×Øו×Ø ×©×ž××– אני חושב×Ŗ על ה×Ŗיק הזה כל הזמן. אולי בפעם הבאה 
:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments