Venice Beach

10:07 PM







Shirt: Zara
Shorts: Vintage
Boots: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M



Two weeks ago, when I first arrived in California i went to visit my friend in LA.  I had never really been to there before (besides when I was little, and Disneyland of course) so I was excited to travel around and do all the touristy things.  On our last day we drove to Venice Beach - it was amazing!  I fell in love with the great atmosphere, beautiful weather, cool shops and crazy people.  It was a cloudy day but the weather was still warm.  My friends and I strolled around the shops and I bought a few souvenirs to remember my visit.  Hope you enjoy the photos, and don't forget to leave a comment:)



כשהגעתי לקליפורניה לפני שבועיים נסעתי לבקר את חברה שלי שגרה בלוס אנגלס. זה היה הביקור הראשון שלי מאז שהייתי ילדה  ומאוד התלהבתי לטייל ולבקר באתרים התירותיים. ביום האחרון נסענו לוניס ביץ (חוף וניס). היה מדהים! התאהבתי באוירה הכפית במזג האויר היפה, בחנויות המגניבות ובאנשים המוזרים. היה יום מעונן אבל מזג האויר היה חם. חברות שלי ואני הסתובבנו בחנויות וקניתי כמה פריטים 
שישארו לי למזכרת. אני מקווה שתהנו מהתמונות ואל תשכחו להגיב:)ן







You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Im following you now. Hope you can visit my blog soon!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im following you now. Hope you can visit my blog soon!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks malvro!! love your blog too, im following you on bloglovin now:)

      Delete