Girl on Bugrashov

10:14 PM

Top: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Vintage
Shoes: Birkenstock



































































On a bright and sunny day on Bugrashov street in Tel Aviv, I spotted this girl walking with her boyfriend, or friend ;), and she instantly caught my eye.  Denim skirts are definitely trending lately, I've seen them around a lot.  So are Birkenstocks, although that is a trend I choose not to follow- it feels lazy to me!  Her t-shirt is awesome, I love any sort of printed tee, and especially paired with the feminine denim mini skirt makes everything work perfectly together.  Then can we talk about her bag? I have nothing to say.. Well, I made a lovely collage of some of my favorite denim skirts out there, for anyone who feels inspired to own one, it can really give you that retro, effortless, 90s look that I love so much.  Thanks for reading! And don't forget to leave a commend in the comments section :)




O


1. Free People LA Lady Denim Skirt 
2. One Teaspoon Le Hunt Skirt
3. Warehouse Zip Through Denim Skirt
4. BDG Baby Back Bib Denim Skirt
5. New Look Denim Acid Tube Skirt 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. silver jewellery online-Moon Jewellery - Contemporary silver jewellery, online shop with handmade Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings, Rings, Sets, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Jewellery Accessories & Gifts.

    cosplay costumes for sale-XCOSER Team focuses on the newest movie, anime, and game cosplay costumes.

    ReplyDelete